Here are a few more pictures of the new house. The first two are the floor plan. The next two are of the den (taken from the kitchen) and the others are obviously the kitchen (the last picture is looking toward the breakfast room and our bedroom beyond). We do our walk through with the builder on Monday night and I'll try to take more pictures then. Enjoy!!
Upstairs is only 1 room and 1/2 bath - could be a gameroom or media room. We will use it for Bob's den and bunkbeds for all our GRANDboys. It's as large as the den downstairs.
4 comments:
It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see it in person!!! Take more pictures Monday!
This looks JUST LIKE my friend Shannon's house! He doesn't have an upstairs, but I swear it is the same house! Lindsey do you remember it?
It's gorgeous. What is upstairs?
Upstairs is only 1 room and 1/2 bath - could be a gameroom or media room. We will use it for Bob's den and bunkbeds for all our GRANDboys. It's as large as the den downstairs.
Post a Comment