Friday, August 10, 2007

House Update

I went out to the new house last night to meet with "The Blind Lady", Shannon Bowen. She's the builder's wife and I've ordered blinds and shutters from her. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to find the new shutters on the outside of the house have been installed and they look great!!! I'll try to upload pictures tonight.
More later . . .

Okay, here they are!!! Isn't it gorgeous? Well, we think so, anyway!!!!












Here is a picture of the Dining Room. The paint is getting closer to "My" red, but needs at least 1 or 2 more coats!!! Really brightens up the room. This light fixture is being moved to the breakfast room and I've ordered a new one for the dining room.

This is a blurry (sorry about that) picture of the den after they painted the mantle. I loved the natural wood, but didn't like that it was oak. Just didn't go with the wood in the kitchen that this room is open to.


This is one shot of the master bathroom. This is looking at my sink and counter. The shower is to the right and Bob's sink and counter are behind me.

Well, we close on Wednesday and will slowly start moving a few things over. We haven't sold our existing house and aren't in a hurry to get out.






2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't tease!! I want pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous

Had a great time yesterday. I know I talk all the time, but I don't talk much at home these days. Thanks for understanding that.