Well, we did it! We signed a contract last night with the builder of the home in the picture to the left. It looks a little different than the picture, though because he has changed the shutters to the front of the house per our request. THe new shutters are cedar (I think) with a clear coat finish.
The house sits on a corner lot in Weston Lakes in Fulshear, Texas and I think we'll really like it once we're all moved in. We should close on it on or near August 15th. I hope in the meantime, the house we're living in sells. We can handle both for a short while, but it will get a little difficult if too much time passes.
I spoke with the builder today (7/24/07) and he's getting ready to make the changes that we've requested (mostly cosmetic inside). His name is John Bowen and he's the President of his company, David Kae Custom Homes. A really nice, young man and working with him so far has been a pleasure. John also lives in the neighborhood, so he'll be our neighbor once we're moved.
1 comment:
I can't wait to come see it!!!
Post a Comment