Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well our house had a showing this evening at 6 PM. The realtor doesn't even have the sign in the yard yet or a lock box on the front door. A really cute, young couple came with their realtor and we left to go eat so they could look at the house withour our hovering. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear their comments (like the TV shows). Of course, if they don't like color, they won't like this house and I won't paint it again to sell it.

Here's some photos of the house now -



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Have you heard any news today? Did they like it? I think you need to go get a nanny cam so you can hear what they have to say!

NanaBlue said...

What a Great Idea! I won't do it, but it's a great idea. No, we haven't heard anything. They were awfully young. Our house was probably at the very high end of their scale in price.