Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Texas, our Texas . . .

Well, I'm back at home in Texas!!! I was met at the airport on Saturday night by my wonderful husband and a WALL of HEAT!!!! I'm glad to be back home and sleeping in my own bed, but I definitely have not missed the heat in Texas!!! I also miss Lindsey and the boys terribly!!! I was worried before I left in June to go to Washington that my 3 older GRANDsons would grow tired of me and lament out loud about when Nana might be going home!!! Thankfully, they never did. I think they enjoyed me being there as much as I enjoyed spending really great quality and quantity time with them!!!! Here's a picture of all 5 boys on July 4th.

I can't believe I've been home almost a week. It's been a little harder to get back in the groove at home, but I'm getting there. Believe it or not I couldn't remember the silliest things, like which side of the door the light switches are on and where we store the towels in the master bathroom (it was just a fleeting lapse, but I forgot nonetheless)!!

I'm still catching up on mail and paperwork that stacked up while I was gone, and already counting the days until I get to go back. YES!! Of course I've already bought my return ticket. I can't let those babies grow up without knowing their Nana!!!

No comments: