- Roast, Rice & Gravy with Tossed Green Salad
- Flank Steak with Lemon-Tarragon Sauce, Roasted Potatoes, Tossed Green Salad
- Bowtie Pasta with Chicken and Dried Tomato Pesto and Tossed Salad
- One night I took the boys to eat at MacDonald's while Lindsey and Chad ate hospital fare
- Cream of Potato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Chad cooked Hot Dogs on the Grill
- Purchased a Roasted Chicken, Spaghetti Squash, Tossed Green Salad
- Corned Beef Hash with Fried Eggs and Toasted Garlic French Bread
- Chicken Picatta, Green Beans Almondine, Tossed Salad, and Spaghetti Squash
- Chad grilled steaks one night and I made baked potatoes with all the trimmings and of course Tossed Green Salad
- Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce, Risotto, Green Salad
- Grilled Pork Chops, Corn on Cob & Asparagus and Potato Salad
- Made Sliced Grilled Pork (with left over Pork Chops) with Mushrooms and Gravy and Corn cut off the cob. Also served left over Green Beans and Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan Cheese and Rice Pudding for dessert.
- 7/9/08 - Oven "Fried" Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Cream Gravy, Green Beans and Sourdough Bread
- Lasagna, Garden Vegetable Salad & Garlic French Bread
I also made a loaf of Banana Nut Bread, fresh Blueberry Muffins and Banana Nut Muffins and a Fresh Strawberry Pie with Whipped Cream Topping. Now that I'm trying to remember the meals I've cooked, I can't recall everything, but I know I've done more cooking than I've done in 15 years. I could get used to being unemployed!!!
3 comments:
Hey Cathy,
You can run but you can't hide. I have really enjoyed reading Lindsey's blog and found your's off of hers. The babies are precious! I know they are so blessed to have you there to help!
The menu looks wonderful! So good and healthy!!
Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!
Kathy (aka Spacer-from Spark)
Thanks, Kathy!!! Lindsey loves knowing people read her blog. I can't wait to tell her you've been looking at it!!!
That sounds wonderful! My mouth is watering just reading it all. Do you have a homeade recipe for the cream of potato soup? It's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment