Sunday, June 15, 2008

Well, no babies yet!!! DD is due July 5th (her date) - July 10th (her doctor's due date) and all is going well!!! She's pretty miserable now as you can imagine, but no signs that birth will be any time soon!!!

I arrived in beautiful Seattle on Friday night (1 hour late) and Lindsey, Chad and the boys all met me at the airport and were waiting at baggage claim when I got down there!! Boy were they a sight for this Nana's sore eyes!!! We all hugged and hugged and hugged some more!!! Saturday we spent the day running errands (I had to get some things that I didn't have room to pack) and had fun in beautiful and SUNNY WA!! After shopping, the boys went outside to ride their bikes and I went out to keep an eye on them.
Today was worship at Overlake Christian Church where Lindsey and Chad are members. They go to what I call "Rock-n-Roll" church and it was a lively service!!! I was very pleased though to note that their music minister leads the congregation in at least one hymn and I think that ministers to the "whole" congregation better than using the rock music exclusively! The message was good and I think their Pastor does a good job of conveying God's word in a relative way.

After church we went to "Claim Jumper" for lunch. My treat - for Chad for Father's Day!!! I had the poached salmon salad and it was awesome!!! We've been relaxing this afternoon and Lindsey and Chad are going out on a date tonight. I'll take the boys out to MacDonald's for supper and then back home for bedtime!!!

I keep telling the babies they can come out now, because Nana is here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know. You want to change your profile to say "7" but I'm sorry....Big Sis/Old Sis still has more than you....heehee. Not for long though. Can you believe we are going to be tied????