Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Day in Washington


This morning during breakfast I had an amazing sight . . . Three deer (2 pictured to the left) came into Lindsey's yard and let me walk outside to take their pictures!!!


In the afternoon, Lindsey and I took the boys to the Sammamish Public Library and they all checked out their own books. Joshua even got his very own Library card and he was so proud!!! They are participating in the reading program put on by the Library every summer. In July they will resume reading time and Chad and I will alternate taking them for "Story Time"!! The boys can't wait and they get to wear their PJ's. After the library we went to an area near Lindsey's home where beautiful poppies are growing by the roadside. I took the following picture.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks like a great time! Your hair is really cute longer! I bet you can't wait to meet those babies. Me either!