Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Still Waiting for Babies!

It's Tuesday, June 17th and the babies haven't blessed us with their presence yet. I hear it's a full moon tomorrow, so if everyone keeps their finger's crossed maybe, just maybe . . .

I've been taking Will to school and picking him up in the afternoons. The drive to Fall City (where he goes to school) is a beautiful drive through fields and hills and off in the distance you see Mt. Si!! I never tire of the beautiful mountains and I don't think I ever would.

We've just finished eating dinner and Chad cleaned the kitchen (gotta love that guy), while Lindsey went to lay down. Baby B hasn't been moving today and she's hoping by laying down, he'll have enough room to let her hear from him!!

Keep Lindsey and the babies in your prayers - we're getting closer to the day we'll get to greet the little fellas face to face!!

No comments: