I'm loving my visit to WA state. We're just waiting for babies to be born now after a very busy week and a half. Soon after I arrived Lindsey came down with a very bad stomach virus and it was very good I came up early. I was very much needed to watch the boys!!! She no sooner recovered from the stomach virus until she got concerned because she wasn't feeling one of the babies moving. We made a hurried trip to the doctor's office for a non-stress test and everything was okay, but we all felt better knowing for sure. On Thursday of last week, Lindsey started having a tooth ache and by Saturday it had abcessed. On Monday she had a root canal and all is well now!!! I've been enjoying my time off from work, and have been doing a lot of cooking. That's something I don't do much of back home - I'm too tired after working all day.
Today I had a little ME time. I went to the local Chiropractor's office for a massage. It was very good and very relaxing. I needed it so bad as my arthritis hurts so much more up here. I may do that again while I'm up here visiting.
No other news, but I've included a picture of the boys playing "Rock Band".
No comments:
Post a Comment