I've just returned home after shopping all day with one of my best friend's from high school, Carol. Carol and I have kept in touch throughout the years, married around the same time, had children together, blah, blah, blah.Well, today I got to meet her brand new daughter-in-law, Andi (married to son, Brian) and Andi's sister Teresa who is dating Carol's other son Clifford. What a great day we all had!!! Carol finally has the daughters she never had and I got to spend the day with a very, very good friend and two delightful and lovely young ladies. Anyway, we shopped, laughed, lunched and laughed some more for about 5 hours and then parted ways. Carol and husband Tom live in San Antonio and were in town visiting their sons and wife and girlfriend. My Bob played golf with all the guys while the girls and I shopped. Around 1 PM or so, Heather and Dawn joined us for about an hour. They did a little shopping and then had to leave to go grocery shopping. Dawn is in town visiting her sisters and had originally planned to spend the day with Carol and I, but as always in life - plans change.
Anyway, I had a great day shopping and just having girl time with a good friend. Hope you have had a good day too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment