Saturday, September 08, 2007

Labor Day '07 in Washington State

For Labor Day, Bob and I went to Washington State to see darling daughter #4, dear son-in-law and 3 GRANDboys!!!! The day before we flew up, darling daughter #2 flew up also!! The following pictures were taken on Friday. We went to the base of Mount Si blueberry picking and had sooooooooooooooo much fun!!! I got a few snapshots and wanted to share with you!!!

This first one is Aunt HeyHey with Will, Ethan and Joshua.















Of course, this one is of Ethan!!He'd had about all of the blueberry picking he could take for the day (this was his 3rd trip to pick blueberries).















This picture of Joshua was taken in the back of the blueberry field at a clearing near the back of the field!!!















This is a picture of Lindsey and Bob at the base of Mount Si after we spent the day picking blueberries!!!


The next two pictures are of Mount Rainier out the window of our plane!!! The windows weren't clean or it would have been a much better picture!!! I never tire of seeing Mount Rainier.


No comments: