
Yesterday my brother-in-law, Robert, went home to be with the Lord. His home going was preceded by a hard fought two year battle with cancer. He fought tirelessly and bravely and I know his family is comforted by knowing he now sits at the feet of Jesus. Rest well, Robert, you will always be loved and missed by all who knew you.
4 comments:
I am very sorry for your family's lost. You guys have been handed some tough dealings this year.
Thanks Kristen. That is the 4 friend (1 sister) that have lost their husband's this year. It has been tough for all them, but they are all brave, strong ladies and will be okay. Thanks again for your kind words.
I am so sorry to hear about Robert. Ya'll will all be in my prayers. Hugs to Sandy.
Kathy Robertson
Thank you Kathy. I'll tell her. You can also leave a note of condolence at his on-line memorial at http://www.hillierfuneralhome.com/obit-guestbook.jsp?site=0140&id=36287
Post a Comment