We all had a great time in Seattle this visit!! Lindsey surprised me on Wednesday night shortly after my arrival to Seattle with the news that she and Chad are expecting their fourth child in early July!!! I've been expecting the announcement, so I wasn't completely taken by surprise!!! They are really excited and the boys are too (that helps). Will and Ethan want a girl and Joshua wants a boy (he's looking for a buddy). We should know sometime in late January or early February which it will be!!!! Thank goodness Lindsey and Chad don't like to wait to know either (I'm such a planner and so are they).
Lindsey prepared her first ever Thanksgiving meal and everything was delicious!!! On Thursday we all piled into the car and drove 2 hours NE to Leavenworth, WA and had a wonderful time in this very quaint Bavarian town. They had a Christmas market and we with about 50,000 others shopped 'til we dropped!!! We drove over several beautiful snow-covered mountain ranges and the view was breathtaking!!!!
I'll upload a few pictures later (maybe tomorrow).
I have a special prayer request. A dear friend of mine, Becky Daily, gave birth the week before Thanksgiving to a beautiful baby boy with multiple, serious problems. Please keep Becky, her sweet husband Paul and their 5 boys in your prayers!! Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment