Monday, May 07, 2007

Back From Vacation!!

We just returned from my dream vacation - in Hawaii!!! It was all I had

dreamed of and more!!! On Saturday a week ago, we flew into Honolulu International Airport and took a taxi to Peir 2 where we boarded the Pride of America cruise ship which was to be our home for the next 7 days. We went to our cabin and freshened up before exploring the ship a little and found our way to the buffet dining room for a bite to eat!!


The pictures are different views of ocean and beach and gardens we found on our many island stops.



This is a picture taken in the Botannical Garden on Kaua'i. This picture is on Mauai in a National Park. It was the most beautiful spot I've ever seen.


I've never seen such beautiful terrain and hope to one day visit the beautiful state of Hawaii again.

No comments: