My Son-in-Law, Chad
Have I ever told you about my dear son-in-law, Chad? He's the best in my book for many reasons. He loves my daughter so completely and that alone is reason to love him, but there's more, much more!! Chad is a very hard working individual and works very hard to provide a wonderful lifestyle for his family. Since he is the sole bread winner the desire to provide for his family has taken them to the Pacific Northwest many thousands of miles away from home. Chad has made every effort to see to it that his family is still surrounded by his warm loving care even with the miles between them and the rest of those of us who love them. He is definitely a 'family man" and for that I am grateful!!Chad, just this week, once again confirmed the many reasons I love him. He is flying our Lindsey home (they were here in April as a family) this weekend so that she can be present at the surprise birthday party we're giving Bob for his 60th Birthday!!! (SHHHHHHHH THAT PART IS A SECRET) Buying her a ticket isn't the end of his generosity - of course in her absence he will have to be the sole provider/chief cook/bottle washer for their 3 precious sons!!! I don't know many men that make sacrificies like Chad to make memories for his family!!Thank you Chad - for being you!!! You will always be tops in this grateful Mommas heart!!!
1 comment:
He is pretty amazing if I do say so myself!!
This is what he had to say after reading your blog -
"Wow – very nice. Of course, I feel the same about her – as far as mother-in-laws are concerned, she’s as close to a mother as I could have dreamed for, and for that I’m really thankful. Always willing to help, support, provide advice, etc – and always a part of our lives."
Post a Comment