Thursday, October 26, 2006
Sadness
Have you ever had a day of inexplicable, profound sadness? That's the state of mind I find myself in today. I can't point to any particular person or thing and say "that's the cause of my distress." I just feel down. Maybe it's a girl thing. Maybe it's the weather - it's been stormy here and it is very dark and wet outside now. I love rainy weather when I can just curl up in bed under the covers and read a long neglected book! I'm not too crazy about the storm clouds when I have to get up, go to work and run through my usual activities. The up side of these feelings is at my age I know they will pass, it may take awhile, but the veil will lift and the gloom will go away. . . eventually. I pray your day is sunnier in your part of the world!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment