Friday, October 20, 2006

End of Nine Weeks

I've just finished 9 weeks on my diet, er correction, lifestyle change!! It's true, to really keep weight off, you must actually change your eating habits. I'm still trying to incorporate exercise into my daily routine, but I'm the least disciplined person in that area that I know of. Anyway, I've lost a total of 14.4 lbs. to-date and still not hating the diet. I've cheated a few times, but in moderation and tomorrow is always a new beginning!!! LOL!! I had mac and cheese in honor of Travie's birthday and it was soooooooo good!! I had forgotten what cheese tasted like. Tonight I'm taking my mom to eat Sushi!! I love it and it's pretty okay on the diet. I may even break down and let myself have a little wine with dinner!! That will make it a great evening!!

Bob is in Minnesota (it's snowing there) and will come home tomorrow afternoon. I'm really ready for him to be home and that's really good!!!

Don't know much else. I'm still counting the days before our vacation in Disneyworld. We leave in 15 days and I can't wait. I love Disneyworld and they've added so much since my last visit. I'll post pictures after our trip. Tap at you later . . .

No comments: