Well, I guess I'll join the ranks of all the millions of bloggers out there!! Not that I really have anything that interesting to share, but I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible!!!
I am the grandmother to the 5 cutest boys in the world!! I know some of you may think your grandchildren are cute, but you haven't seen mine. My oldest and youngest GRANDsons live here (about 20 min. away) and the three (3) middle ones live near Seattle, WA in a small town called Sammamish. I go up to visit almost every month and would move there if I could. Washington State is soooooo beautiful. I love my visits up there.
When I'm not visiting in Washington or playing with my two (2) GRANDsons that live here, I work full time near Katy, TX. My husband and I work for the same company and it helps keep our lives simple
Well, I guess I'll quit for now and I'll add more later!!
Nana Blue
1 comment:
Good for you! Welsome to the world of blogging! You'll love it!
Post a Comment