Me with W & E just before the bus picked them up my last day in Seattle in May. They love school and learning!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the new picture!!! I do still check your blog to see how things are going. I haven't been on Spark people in forever. I have been trying to focus more on the WW program. Hope all is well with ya'll.
Kathy - so good to hear from you!! I'm not sure I know how to contact you off Spark People. Do you Facebook. I'm on there - Cathy Blue. Please stay in touch!!
Cathy-I do have facebook but not on it regular. It's Kathy Robertson. My e-mail is Kathy.L.Robertson@nasa.gov. That's really the best way for me to stay in touch!
4 comments:
Love the new picture!!! I do still check your blog to see how things are going. I haven't been on Spark people in forever. I have been trying to focus more on the WW program. Hope all is well with ya'll.
Kathy(Spacer)
Kathy - so good to hear from you!! I'm not sure I know how to contact you off Spark People. Do you Facebook. I'm on there - Cathy Blue. Please stay in touch!!
Cathy-I do have facebook but not on it regular. It's Kathy Robertson. My e-mail is Kathy.L.Robertson@nasa.gov. That's really the best way for me to stay in touch!
I love this picture! So cute!!
Post a Comment