Hi Miss Cathy! I am Lindsey's friend~Alison. I read your blog! Hope you don't mind!lol~Everytime I read something that you have written to Lindsey I just cant help but think what a sweet,precious mother you are....You have a wonderful daughter in Lindsey and I am thankful for our friendship. I think Linds,Angel and I have this neat bond in the fact that we have amazing husbands named Chad!LoL~We live in Tennessee(Knoxville) ~Have a blessed week!~Alison
Amy - send me the link for your blog. I am finally over my cold (I've been sick since the first of December) and we can plan a date I can meet the new man in your life!!!!
9 comments:
Me Me Me Me. You know I'm here!
Hi Miss Cathy! I am Lindsey's friend~Alison. I read your blog! Hope you don't mind!lol~Everytime I read something that you have written to Lindsey I just cant help but think what a sweet,precious mother you are....You have a wonderful daughter in Lindsey and I am thankful for our friendship. I think Linds,Angel and I have this neat bond in the fact that we have amazing husbands named Chad!LoL~We live in Tennessee(Knoxville)
~Have a blessed week!~Alison
Hey Cathy,
I do stop by and catch up on your and yours often! Love to read how everyone is doing!
Kathy Robertson(AKA Spacer)
Thanks, all! I appreciate you kind words and I'm glad you read my blog and let me know!!!!
I check your blog out too. . .sometimes you post pictures before Lindsey does! Ha! I guess proud Nana's can do that! :)
You know I read, even though I never update my own blog!
I love you and love that you're hip and with it!!
I have been such a bad blogger lately-I read when I get a chance!
Hey Cathy! I read your blog too :) Just wish I could see you in person sometime! Love you!!! Did you know I have one?
Kristen - thanks for stopping by and saying hi
Amy - send me the link for your blog. I am finally over my cold (I've been sick since the first of December) and we can plan a date I can meet the new man in your life!!!!
Post a Comment