Today is the two year anniversary of when my baby-girl and precious family moved to the Pacific Northwest. I've been pretty much okay with the whole process until I read her blog reminding that today was another milestone. Now I'm all teary-eyed and missing them terribly. The only thing that keeps me from being completely NOT OK with this is that I get to go visit almost every other month. It's expensive and a long trip, but I can't stand not seeing her boys grow up and after about 4 weeks I start to get serious pangs of missing them!!!
Happy Anniversary Baby!!! You've made the best of an exciting adventure and we know that one day you'll get to come back to Texas!!!!
3 comments:
I just commented on her MySpace that if she came back, we could have a Joint CousinCamp. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Besides, I'm down to one boy now, since "John"athan is 18. I'm sure he thinks he's too old for Camp.
Probably not as much as you, but it definitely makes me go sniff, sniff too.
I love you mom!! Hopefully we'll be home soon. Now we're talking about driving back after the twins are born. We have 4 weeks, why not?? I'll let you know more as we discuss it more.
Post a Comment